You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Trampling Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 26th 2013, 3:45pm

Little questions...

Hello guys.

My name is Morgan and I'm 26.
A short while ago, my best best friend introduce me to trampling and all kind of stuff involving feet.
It's still new for me but I'm learning. I did'nt know my feet could be loved, but obviously, my friend is not the only one. And you guys have named everything. You are well organized.

To get deeper in the experience, we decide to open a clips for sale studio. I'm not really into money but I love shoes, and, whith the money, I could buy more shoes...to shoot more clips...to buy more shoes...

We started our first recording session yesterday. He's in charge with the technical part (site, movies etc) and I'm in charge with the comunication...

But before doing this, I need your help. he will prepare a sample compilation of yesterday's shooting. I would like you to take a look at it and honestly tell me if it's suitable. (How can I share the video with you?)
Please give me some advice to improve my skills and tell me if I'm doing something wrong.
I need your real opignion.

Second question :

We will not see each other until the end of august, and for now, we do not have enouth clip to open the store. Tonight is our last evenig together. I'm sure he would be ok to shoot more clip but do you thing it's better to wait till the end of the month for openig the studio instead of openig it next week without any update for 3 weeks?

Thank you for you help guys.

Morgan.

Monday, July 29th 2013, 10:50am

Hey,

well, selling clips for shoes seems like a good plan ;)

I'd definitely like to see the compilation and I'll honestly let you know what I think ;)

As for updating, etc. ... imho it makes sense to start a store if you've around 10-15 clips for the start, then update it regularly to keep the traffic coming in steady.

PS: Welcome to the board ;)

Monday, July 29th 2013, 4:13pm

Many thanks Tramplinggirls,

I've sent you a link to our compilation using private message.

As I said, I'm a beginer and I would like your opinion.

I prefer a true comment rather than a nice one.

See you.

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 9:39am

Hi Morgan,
thanks for the clip.

2 things that I noticed instantly:
- The video quality isn't really good, try to get some more light into the room where you're filming, should be less grainy video then (most cheap cameras produce a lot of grain/noise in low-light situations)
- I personally would never buy a clip where I don't see the mistress' face - actually I wouldn't buy one where I don't see it in the preview. I guess I know the reasons why you're not showing your face ... just mentioning it ;)

Hope that helps :)

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 11:10am

Thank you for your help TramplingGirls.

For two clips, we did'nt use light, that's right and for the other one we had a Stage light. We 're going to use it every time.

And for the face, As you probably guess, we wants to stay annonymous, we both have a job based on public relation.

Morgan.